Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Day 14: Consistency, The instant millionaire, The state of Flow

First 14 days have been an enjoyable hustle. With the new lifestyle of working on my goals, life became one pace faster. On the day 14 however, it does not seem as much hassle anymore. I feel like i am getting slowly into the state of flow.

For instance, going to the gym every day does not feel like work anymore. Some days I don't even remember that I went to the gym and trained that day. I mostly remember the strong waves of energy going through my body. The days I train I definitely have more energy. After a while when you look at the mirror you realize the most important thing, even more than training hard and killing yourself in the gym is CONSISTENCY. Even if you work out with 50% of the intensity the one who is more consistent, will always be better than the one with excellent workout regime but trains only few month.


Reading books has turned into a very enjoyable habit now. Every free moment I get I indulge into reading. Morning commute to work, evening commute from work, waiting for a friend in a coffee shop/restaurant, metro, taxis, buses, every chance I get I read. I realized that I've been wasting so much time doing nothing. I read using my ipad. With the help of Z-library I get to download almost all the books I want to. Its like a dream come true for me. You enter a huge bookstore and can buy any and as many books as you want and they all are for free. I think they well deserve a free advertisement on my blog. ;)

So, coming back to books. I've noticed that the motivation that books give you are more lasting than the once you get from video's, you-tube or podcasts. I am reading this book called the instant millionaire now and I think it may just get the right to be on my recommended top 5 book list. The concepts presented in the book are very similar to the ideas of Napoleon Hill. The author starts with explaining how our thoughts shape our reality. How by controlling what you feed your Subconscious mind and building the right self image you can achieve any goal. What I like about this book most, is the Story narrative of it. Unlike Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" which might get overwhelming without single narrative, Mark Fisher tells the story of a 30 years old young man who desires to make his way through life but doesn't really believe that he can ever become a millionaire. He finds a mentor and mentor teaches him how to think like a millionaire and become one. While reading the book, the writer puts the story and the words in a way that you feel like You are that young man who is being taught by the millionaire mentor how to change your life. I absolutely recommend reading it.

Everything seems like getting into its own place now. Before, I couldn't find time with all these challenges and felt the hustle hitting me. Now, however, I get to enjoy life more as these actions are turning into solid habits and I am doing most of them in the autopilot mode. Writing the blogposts every day was the hardest of all challenges. Don't get me wrong. It still is (compared to others) :)). However, it is way easier to concentrate and put words down now. Ideas are more flowing. I feel like I am not running after another thing anymore and I get more time to observe and enjoy what is happening around me this time with the stronger habits ruling my subconscious. I can feel that the state of Flow is very close...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 23: GRE Vocabulary, Success Journal, Kick-Boxing, Balance of life

Learning new words has been something I never enjoyed. The idea of having to write a vocabulary, and memorize words always irritated me. How...