Sunday, September 29, 2019

Day 18. No pressure day

Don't pressure yourself much. You are not supposed to write every day and not everything you write is supposed to be perfect.

Yesterday I spent most of my time filming and editing youtube video. I ve been busy with editing since this morning. I managed to film an hour long video and i think it demands at least 3 days work to finish the editing process.

I think it is not that productive to put so much pressure on yourself. In order for the creativity to flow your mind sometimes needs space to be able to think. If you constantly pure things to it to think and work about it never gets the chance to reveal the true genius.

So today is a no pressure day. I will do my tasks the way I want to do them. Even this blog post is not meant to give you a life changing lesson as I ve been trying before. It is not to be smart, educated or even include a fancy photo. I will be enjoying my life today. So do you...

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 23: GRE Vocabulary, Success Journal, Kick-Boxing, Balance of life

Learning new words has been something I never enjoyed. The idea of having to write a vocabulary, and memorize words always irritated me. How...